FIONA – Framework for Indoor and Outdoor Navigation Assistance (completed)
The University of Applied Sciences Ulm (HSU) is project partner within the ITEA2 collaborative research project FIONA. HSU is extensively involved in the specification, design and implementation of the software- and system-architecture.
Powered by SmartSoft
The design and implementation of the FIONA software platform is based on the service-oriented software component model SmartSoft. The SmartMDSD Toolchain is used for modeling, implementing and integrating software components.
- SmartMDSD Toolchain, Handbook and Video Tutorials
- FIONA Communication Object Repository
- FIONA Components (open source) are available within the HSU component repository
- FIONA related YouTube Videos by Hochschule Ulm
Deliverables and Documents
- D2.2.1 State of the Art on Service-Oriented Software Component Models
- D2.3.1 FIONA Platform Architecture - Based on the service-oriented software component model SmartSoft.
- D2.4.1 Handbook for Integrating Basic Services and Interface Components: A guide on how to use the SmartMDSD Toolchain for modeling, implementing and integrating SmartSoft software components for use in the FIONA project.
- FIONA Abschlussbericht 2016
|Funding||BMBF – Federal Ministry of Education and Research|
|Project Management Agency||DLR – Softwaresysteme und Wissenstechnologien|
|Duration||July 2013 – June 2016|
|Contact Hochschule Ulm||Prof. Dr. Christian Schlegel|