Towards everyday use of service robots...
We develop tools for systematic engineering of service robotic applications
- ...separation of concerns
- ...separation of roles
Our objective: Suitability for everyday use...
- ...robust and efficient key functionality and components
- ...extend and merge so far separated techniques
- Model-Driven Software Development for Robotics with separation of roles
- Design-time variability modeling for run-time optimization of non-functional properties
- Task-nets for context and situation-aware task execution
- Probabilistic fusion of multiple algorithms for object recognition
- Active object recognition with information-driven sensor placement
- Resource-aware SLAM (simultaneous localization and mapping)